Prevention, Diagnosis and treatment
Preventing cavities and periodontal disease starts with good dental hygiene; proper flossing and brushing, as well as good nutrition will aid in long term good health.
Coupled with having a professional cleaning at least twice a year; x-rays and periodontal screening is essential for prevention and maintenance of excellent long term health of your teeth as well as your physical well-being.
It’s never too early for children to learn good dental care—and never too late for adults to begin maintaining their oral and physical health.
Root Canal therapy (restoring good tooth health to affected roots) or Extraction (last resort to gross decay) involves anesthetics. Wilshire Dental Studio makes the process painless through choice of anesthetics and a variety of materials for restoration and replacement.
Cosmetic Enhancements can provide improvements that include:
- Tooth Whitening that can improve from eight shades in up to fifteen shades in one hour and as many as 15 shades in one hour.
- Bonding, bridges, sealants, veneers, crowns, inlays and overlays, and straightening teeth without visible braces are also improvements to oral health.
Other Oral Concerns:
- Crooked, cracked, or worn teeth.
- Gaps and uneven spacing.
- Crooked smiles.
- Smiles that show too much gum.
- Teeth that are too long or too short.