Laser Dentistry Los Angeles
Laser technology has completely revolutionized many aspects of dentistry.
Laser treatment done at Wilshire Smile Studio allows for precise, non-invasive, deep treatment that minimizes discomfort and sensitivity and speeds healing time.
Some procedures, such as laser whitening, can be completed in a single office visit.
Lasers deliver intense energy in the form of light that can be modified for a surprisingly wide variety of treatments and has revolutionized dental practice and dramatically improved the experience and outcomes for patients.
- It’s non-invasive precision reduces or eliminates the need for numbing
- Quiet compared with the noisy vibration of traditional dental instruments
- Can reach deeper than other techniques
- Speed healing
- Involves less bleeding
- Kills bacteria
- Minimizes the chance of infection
- Often avoids scarring
- Eliminates the need for sutures
- Preserves more of the natural gum or tooth
- Reduces the time is taken for each treatment and their number to achieve the goal
The size of the laser tool makes it easier for the dentist or hygienist to work in the mouth with less discomfort for the patient.
The laser dentistry is ideal for children, especially those who might have had unpleasant experiences with conventional therapies.
THE VERSATILITY OF LASER DENTISTRY
- Removal of bacteria-prone pockets of tissue around wisdom teeth.
- Making teeth less sensitive by sealing nerve endings.
- Stimulation and restoration of damaged nerves.
- Reducing discomfort from temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ).
- Hardening or curing of dental materials, such as bonding.
- Normalizing dark spots on the gums.
- Root canals to clean out deep infection to save teeth.
- Reshaping the gum line to create a less “gummy” smile and make teeth seem of more equal length.
- Reducing pain and speeding the healing of cold sores, canker sores, fever blisters, and ulcers without scarring.
- Eliminating scar tissue and benign growths (such as fibromas, excessive tissues that result in patients biting the inside of their cheeks).
- Removal of the frenulum, the strip of tissue that connects the lip to the gums, to help alleviate gaps and make it easier to eat and speak.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
6200 Wilshire Blvd #1609
Los Angeles, CA 90048