Wilshire Smile Studio Experts’ Crowns Make You Look Like Hollywood Royalty
Porcelain Crowns Have Many Advantages Over Other Materials
- They are the most easy to match to your exact natural teeth so no one can tell the difference.
- Less material needs to be drilled to place the crown.
- The fit is better, sealing the underlying tooth and gum so that food is less likely to become trapped, allowing bacteria to grow and cause periodontal disease and loss of the tooth.
- Being metal-free, they don’t cause a negative reaction by those with allergies.
- They are resistant to chipping and less likely to cause wear and tear on the adjacent teeth.
- They can last over 10 years.
E-MAX PORCELAIN DENTAL CROWNS
Our Los Angeles dentist and his team prefer using E-Max porcelain dental crowns. First, they take a mold of the tooth that will receive the final crown to make a temporary one. After administering local sedation, our expert will then remove any decay or reshape the tooth, if necessary.
LAB-DESIGNED PERSONALIZED CROWNS
A second impression will be taken of the area where the crown will be placed, to be sent to a dental lab specialist with detailed instructions to craft a personalized crown (this results in a far superior crown than can be made by a dental practice on their own equipment, though many try to do this to eliminate the need for a second visit).
During the next appointment, the Wilshire Smile experts will remove the temporary and place the permanent crown. We will take a digital x-ray to make sure the fit is perfect and then cement it.
Your case is unique, so call the friendly experts at Wilshire Smile Studio now for a free consultation (323) 937-5773.